Wednesday 25 December 2013

" Merry Christmas n Happy & Prosperous Brand New Year ahead ........ "

" Merry Christmas n
Happy & Prosperous Brand New Year ahead ........ "

Thank You for reading my posts.

Thank you Fed for helping the economy rebound from the Great Recession with your creative solutions. And now for taking it away before it does more harm than good. 

Thank you DC politicians for harmoniously reaching a budget accord. Please consider doing the same with the debt limit talks early next year. 

Thank you Santa for delivering the goods to stock investors all year long including your latest gifts as we make another new multiple highs... 

And thank you dear friends for tuning in. Truly this is a labor of love for me as I enjoy sharing my sincere advice on the stock market, hoping to empower n improve your financial well-being. 

I should know best. Do not do it alone in the stock market, as we face the same market together everyday with differing results. I channel all my faculty in search of the greatest winning stocks in the cycle. n they r few. My KPI showed I did successfully identified n spotted some really great ones. Take advantage of these n never to reject them 1st. just because of me. Missing them is truly missing the jewel of the country. There can't be that many great stocks coming along.

Good Luck n Warm Regards Always...

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/purebull.jsp

Dec 19, 2013 11:35 AM Report Abuse 
Dec 23, 2013 12:05 PM Report Abuse 

1 comment:

  1. Kotak MF worried about market valuation, but has one concrete bet
    Free Intraday Tips

    ReplyDelete