Saturday 2 March 2013

Do U Want 4 E-Books From World Greatest Stock Gurus ?



My friend has a collection of E-books by the world 'best of the best' Stock Gurus. Drop your e-mail address here n I will try to ask him to send U an e-mail copy !
But nothing is close to reading n owning an original book.

1.    Richard Wyckoff is indeed a legend in successful stock trading.  Do read his books,  
1.1 "The Day Trader's Bible - or my secret in day trading of stocks".

1.2 "The Richard D. Wyckoff Method of Trading and Investing in Stocks – A Course of Instruction in Stock Market Science and Technique,"

2. World's # 1 stock operator is still the undisputed Jesse Livermore. He commissioned a reporter to write about his life and trading methodology with the investing classic, 
"Reminiscences of a Stock Operator " 

3. Special mention goes out to our very own Canadian, Nicholas Darvas, a pro international dancer. His simple book on Darvas box titled, 
" How I made $2 million in the Stock Mkt ". 

I managed to convince my Mrs to read these books. She will later tell me the whole stories. This is how I learn best. It's so inspiring...

Nicholas Darvas wrote us in his last chapter how simple he successfully double double up his capital from $500k to $1 million to finally $2 million, while still busy performing his professional full time dancing job around the globe. 

Final words, aim for 'Right stocks at the Right Timing' that r flying to the blue skies...



33 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont read much but what the heck, can do some reading from time to time
    my email: nepal7878@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you appreciate it maddoxlaw@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the e-books....will also ask my daughter to read
    and teach me some lessons. My email: yhpeng88@yahoo.com.
    Thanks first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for those e-books!!! My email is packardbell2189@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have been waiting for those e-books, appreciate to send to me at ericng7424@gmail.com

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gongyee33@yahoo.com
    Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there. nice blog i enjoy reading it alot for quite some time.
    please sent the ebook to my email if possible. thanks =)
    email : mercilez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, appreciate you could send a copy of the ebook to cbchan55@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi,my email josephrn2@yahoo.com
    tQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi
      my email is barbertan88@yahoo.com
      thanks vm.

      Delete
  11. hi, my email is au.alissa@yahoo.com

    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want them toop, vincebeh@hotmail.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your kind offer, my email is cyleong88@hotmail.com

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, my email is yeohcb88@yahoo.com. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the offer. My email is guruji4us@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for sharing the good e-books. Please email to me too:
    pwchin2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ya, pls send to me too. Thank you.
    email: jeffchia77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pls send me to me too. Thanks and Regards.
    email : cin_jinn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. PLs send me too. Tks.
    email wcphang2020@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pls send to me the 4 e-books.

    email : gerand68@gmail.com

    Thank you very much.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for your e-book.
    My email:tham.kimchoon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for sharing the e-books.
    pls send the copies to my e-mail :
    qingchung@gmail.com

    rgds

    ReplyDelete
  23. Many thanks for your sharing.
    Pls send e-book copies to: alyeap@gmail.com

    Thanks & God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  24. pls send to slim1077@gmail.com. many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  25. pls send e-book copies to ckquah389@gmail.com. many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  26. pls send e-book copies to hkloon@gmail.com. many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for such a fantastic blog. Where else could anyone get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a presentation that I am presently working on, and I have been on the lookout for such information. Stock tips

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your blog post is so informative and interesting. Pls send the 4 e-book copies to scorpionc008@yahoo.com.sg.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. Can you send the ebooks to chfern28@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Please send the ebooks to klickon@gmail.com.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pls send ebooks to tantickhwa@hotmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi PureBULL,

    Can I have the book

    teong.wei.1988@gmail.com

    TQ

    ReplyDelete